Welcome to New Blog Studio
These terms of Service outline the rules and regulations for the use of the new Blog Studio website. New Blog Studio is located in Delhi. By accessing this website, we believe that you will fully accept these terms of service. If you do not accept all of the Terms of Service stated on this page, do not continue using the new blog studio’s website.
The following terminology applies to the Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any other agreement: “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the User is located on this “Website”, “Our”, “We” Reaches And “from us”, refers to our company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the client and himself or the client or himself. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment required for the client to initiate the process of our assistance, whether it is for a fixed period of formal meetings, or by any other means, for the express purpose of meeting in India. As per prevailing law, the requirement of the customer in relation to the provision of services / products declared by the company. Any use of the above terminology or any other word in singular, plural, capitalization and / or that / or is taken to be interchangeable and therefore with reference to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, New Blog Studio and its licensees hold intellectual property rights to all content on New Blog Studio. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and / or print pages from newblogstudio.com/ for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these Terms of Service.
You should not:
1. Republished content from newblogstudio.com/
2. Sale, rent or sub-license content from newblogstudio.com/
3. Rebuild, duplicate or copy content from newblogstudio.com/
4. Redistributed content from the new blog studio (unless the content is specifically created for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
1. The following organizations may link to our website without prior approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engine;
- News organization;
- Online directory distributors may link to our web site when they list us in the directory as they hyperlink to the web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide accredited businesses, excluding non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls and charity funding groups that may not be hyperlinked to our web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, as long as links to publications or other web site information: (a) are not misleading in any way; (B) does not unfairly sponsor, endorse or approve the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits in the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations at our sole discretion:
- Generally known as clients and business information sources like Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumer Association;
- dot.com community websites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities, including donation sites.
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- accounting, laws and consulting firms whose main clients are businesses; And
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
If we determine that we will approve link requests from these organizations: (a) the link will not reflect adversely on us or our accredited businesses (for example, of questionable types of business such as trade associations or other organizations Represent, such as- at work- home opportunities, will not be allowed to link); (B) The organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (C) We benefit from hyperlinked visibility, absence of New Blog Studio; And (d) where the link refers to general resource information or otherwise corresponds to editorial content in the newspaper or similar product advancing the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, as long as links to publications or other web site information: (a) are not misleading in any way; (B) does not unfairly sponsor, endorse or endorse the linking party and the products or services it provides; And (c) fits in the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are from the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in joining our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and / or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you would like to link to our web site, Add And a list of URLs on our site to which you want to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for the reaction.
Approved organizations can have hyperlinks on our web site as follows:
1. By use of our corporate name; or
2. Connecting using a Uniform Resource Locator (web address); or
3. Using our web site or any other details associated with the content makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site.
No use of New Blog Studio’s logo or other artwork will be used to add an absent trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you’ll not frame around our sites or use other technologies that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our internet site.
We will not have any responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising on or on your website. No link (s) may appear on your web site or on any page with content or content that can be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or that violates, otherwise violates or other violations Advocates, or rights of third parties.
Reservation of Rights
We request you to wipe out all links or any special links to our web site at any time and in your sole discretion. You agree to immediately erase all links to our web site upon such request. We reserve the right to amend these Terms of Service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our web site, you agree to be bound and abide by these linking conditions of service.
Removal of links from our website
If you find our web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you can contact us about it. We will consider link removal requests, but will have no obligation to do so or respond directly to you.
While we try to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor are we committed to ensuring that the website remains available or that the content on the website remains up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we include all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and your use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranty, and purpose and / or implied by law for the purpose of satisfactory quality Fitness for proper care and use of skills). Nothing will happen in this disclaimer:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraudulent misrepresentation;
- It is not permitted under applicable law to limit us or any of your liabilities in any way; or
- Exclude us or any of your liabilities, which are not excluded under applicable law.
Limitations and exclusions of liability in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: are subject to the foregoing paragraph and monitor or control all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or with respect to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in the contract, in torture (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and information and services are provided free of charge on the website, we will not be liable for loss or damage of any nature.